After losing his father at a young age, Keshawn Liggins committed to building a life that benefits those around him and makes his parents proud. Over the past year, he’s helped athletes of all ages find confidence and achieve epic goals. And he believes that you can do the same.
Though you may find it hard to believe after listening to this week’s episode, Keshawn isn’t a public speaker. His insights and advice come straight from the heart, gifting us with a look into his passions and his own experiences with adversity. No matter your craft, this is one discussion you won’t want to miss.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Keshawn turned COVID shutdowns into an opportunity to realize his childhood dream.
- Where his passion comes from and why it keeps him up at night.
- All about his kids and the incredible difference he’s making with Adversity Athletes.
- The dangers of being patient for the wrong things in your life and career.
- And why commitment is essential to achieving the right things.
- His struggles with low self-confidence and how it can lead to a devastating spiral of negativity.
- About the worst word, he’s ever heard and why he doesn’t like it.
- Why you should look in the mirror every morning and think, “I look good!”
- How the illusions of doubt and fear can become self-fulfilling prophecies.
- The exciting project Keshawn is working on now and what you can look forward to.