Well, folks, we’ve reached the end of season TWO of The Hectic Podcast and, wow, what a season it’s been. Reminisce with Michelle and me as we discuss our favorite moments from this season. From learning how to share and own our stories to becoming more present in everything we do, our guests have given us so many ways to be better people and creators.
Get a peek behind the podcasting process as we share all of the people that make each episode possible. The podcast grew and evolved beyond what we could expect this season and we can’t wait to share more with you in 2022. Until then, peace!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is at the heart of the Hectic Podcast and why it’s so important.
- About the connections I loved making this season, particularly with my life twin, Odalys.
- What I learned from my conversation with Beth Waterman that has transformed the way I approach life.
- How being aware and paying attention can help you own your life, space, and story.
- The ways this self-mastery can help you produce your best work.
- About the blogs and other podcast extras that you might be missing out on!
- How the podcast has evolved over this season, plus how I’ve changed with it.
- More about the team behind each episode.
- The things we’ve learned about the importance of partnership and community from our guests.
- A little of what you can expect from season three.