My guest today is Geoffrey Mina, COO, and Co-Founder at Hecticapp.com. Geoffrey is a 20-year technology entrepreneur and transformational business leader known and respected for seeing through the clutter of the complex to arrive at the most effective and optimal way forward; while inspiring teams to push beyond their limits and consistently perform at levels not thought possible.
In today's episode, you'll hear:
- Geoffrey's non-traditional story to paving his own path and creating on his own terms.
- The importance of starting and staying organized.
- His approach and advice on solving complex problems.
- Lessons from starting and then selling a multinational enterprise company at the age of 24.
- Love for seemingly insurmountable challenges
- His vision for how Hecticapp.com will help bring the next generation of the workforce out of the requirement of working for someone else.
- Simple tips for creating more discipline in your routine, and the importance of the simple act of making your bed.
- The role that self-confidence plays in becoming your best self.
- We hear about some unfinished business with Geoffrey and Hecticapp.com Head of Engineering and Co-Founder Scott Fultz.
- Lastly, Geoff introduces a new segment to the show coming in early 2021 called Herding Cats.
Here's where you can continue the conversation and connect with Geoffrey:
Geoffrey on LinkedIn
Geoffrey on Instagram