We’re wrapping another rocking season of The Hectic Podcast! Join Darryl, Michelle, and me (Emily) as we discuss this season, our favorite guests, annnddd pretty much anything else that comes to mind.
We might make the podcast for our listeners, but we all learn from each guest and enjoy every episode we create. In the season wrap, you can experience the love and excitement we have for these weekly conversations. We’re so thrilled to be part of this podcast—we hope that you have as much fun with it as we do!
As we wrap season four, we want to give a huge thank you to every listener and guest. You guys are the reason we’re here and we’re so grateful for you! If you want to send comments, feedback, or suggestions for next season, drop a note to email@example.com.
See you next season!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the episode with Marley Parker (my favorite this season!) is helping me pursue my dream job.
- That connections are the foundation of a thriving freelancer/entrepreneur community, plus how you can be a part of this ecosystem.
- What Michelle has learned through booking the podcast’s guests through the seasons.
- Whose episodes Michelle and Darryl enjoyed the most and why.
- About the way a guest challenged us this season and how it reinforced our approach.
- Why curiosity was the common theme I saw throughout the season.
- That doing the work to learn from your experiences and develop a good relationship with yourself produces the theme Darryl loved the most this season.
- To just faff and take breaks for rest’s sake, which is what Michelle heard consistently this season.
- How our guests’ willingness to share so much of themselves allows us and our listeners to learn so much from them.
- Why we all need trusting relationships with people who tell us we’re wrong.